We are a proud Mexican LNG storage and regasification terminal, committed to the social, environmental, and economic development of the municipality of Ensenada, the state of Baja California, and Mexico.
Since we started construction in 2005, we have strictly adhered to the highest international standards on safety, health, and environmental and social commitment.
Our commitment is reflected in, among others, the following actions:
- Our number one priority is the health and safety of our employees and communities, which has enabled us to operate with zero incidents.
- We create, promote and develop local job opportunities for high-skilled workers, both directly and indirectly.
- We are committed to environmental stewardship.
- We support and contribute to important social projects that benefit the communities to which we belong.
- We contribute to energy security by supplying Natural Gas to electric power plants and other industries settled in the municipality and the state.
Energía Costa Azul represented an investment of approximately $1.2 billion dollars, and its supplies a billion cubic feet of Natural Gas per day.