Welcome to potential supplier register site
At ECA LNG we comply with the highest quality and safety standards. If you wish to register your company in our list of potential suppliers, we invite you to read the following information.
When registering as a potential supplier, ECA LNG guarantees strict compliance with and adherence to the provisions of the Mexican Federal Law on Protection of Personal Data Held by Private Parties.
ECA LNG will handle your personal data for the following primary and necessary goals:
- Use your data to contact you and to follow-up on all issues between suppliers and ECA LNG
- Supplier Assessment
- Use your data to address issues related to loans granted by the supplier
- Manage procedures related to product deliveries and/or services requested from suppliers
- Manage returns related to the supply of products and services
- Draft documents, contracts, agreements, invoices, receipts, and documentation related to the legal relationship with suppliers
- Assess the quality of products and/or services
- Comply with the established terms and conditions
- Perform any necessary activities to comply with our legal and commercial relationship
- Issue invoices
- Perform the necessary consultations, research, and reviews related to complaints or claims
- Perform the necessary collection tasks related to the prevailing commercial relationship between suppliers and ECA LNG.
Download our Privacy Notice here.
Important to consider
When registering as a potential supplier, you must consider the importance of complying with different aspects that are taken into consideration for the formal invitation to present a commercial offer or participate in a tender:
- Provide the inventory of personal protective equipment (PPE) to its employees (if applicable to the service provided)
- Registration of employees with the Mexican Social Security Institute (IMSS)
- Has a Safety Procedures Manual in place
- Show evidence of training to its workers and employees or commitment to provide such training as it will be established in the corresponding contract
- Have tools and minimum adequate equipment and in proper conditions to provide the service offered as a potential supplier / contractor
- Ability to cover surety bonds and liability insurance
- Adequate facilities (workshops, warehouses, etc.) as appropriate to the type of service or good offered
- Compliance with the requirements of the Tax Administration System
- Have certified and qualified personnel for the tasks corresponding to the good and / or service offered.
- Provable work experience
- Curriculum vitae of managerial and supervisory personnel
We appreciate your interest in introducing us to your company and for your confidence in sharing information about it with us. The data provided will be part of the list of potential suppliers. This is an important step in the process for its eventual inclusion in the Formal Registry of Suppliers of ECA LNG and / or its related third parties. If you want to know some of the minimum requirements for the official provider, download here.